1. Cuddlebear " Honey brown ale using locally sourced Veteran harvested honey "
2. Juicy IPA " 5 hop IPA with a non-bitter bold IPA taste"
3. New Zealand Pilsner "Fruity and earthy Pilsner with hops from New Zealand"
4. Ozark Amber " Malt forward deep amber, every sip is a new taste"
5. Hibiscus IPA: "Intro IPA made with real Hibiscus flower, beautiful red color and taste. *Wackadoo Flagship Beer*"
6. Double Dunk Dunkle " A dark roasted pilsner"
7. Betty White "Raspberry white wheat, A portion of the proceeds go to her non-profit organization "
8. Hefe " Our take on the Hefeweizen "
9. Chocolate Orange Stout "A decadent stout with a nice dose of oranges"
10. Disgruntled Pilsner "Our standard German Pilsner named for the Disgruntled Vets Veteran Support organization"
11. 22 Peaches " Palisade Peaches added to our enjoyable summer Saison base. Named after 22 Until None, a Veteran Non-Profit helping to stop veteran suicide. "
12. Shot in the Pale "Smooth easy-going IPA with Centennial hops. Our very first beer ever made and still a hit. "
13. Apple Pie Hard Seltzer: Honey crisp apples, cinnamon sticks, humble and easily enjoyable.
14. Triple Threat Berry " Raspberry, Strawberry, and Blackberry. Bright colors and lots of flavor "
15. Oil Pan " A barrel aged porter made for Disgruntled Motorsports Veteran non-profit group"
16. Eric the Red " a traditional Irish ale made for St. Patrick's day brought back by popular demand"
17. Prickly Pear Mexican Lager "Prickly Pear fruit gives this traditional Mexican lager a unique taste, flavor, and color. "
18. Tailgunner "our famous Nitro Coffee Stout made with coffee from Veteran owned Soldier girl coffee company"
19. Peanut Butter Porter "Oh yes, the name says it all"
20. Pineapple Bliss "Pineapple fruited easy summer ale"
21. Pineapple Habanero Our Pineapple Bliss kicked up a notch with Habanero peppers for some heat
22. Bloody Good Saison: "Blood orange fruit added to an enjoyable summer Saison base "
23. Valentine’s day: Chocolate raspberry stout